Monday 24 November 2014

Hiwi the kiwi story!!

It was a sunny evening as I felt the sand skim through my fingers while I lay on the golden sand. I saw dad getting out the white fishing boat and the rods,I jogged over to the fishing boat and jumped inside while dad set up the rods. We're all going for a fishing trip,"dad said. My sister ran outside and jumped into the fishing boat with me. In the distance I could see my little brother grabbing a handful of golden sand and putting it into his mouth,I quickly ran and grabbed him, I brung him to the fishing boat to put he's life jacket on. Even though we were all ready in the fishing boat dad still told everyone to get into the boat. I grabbed the sunscreen and slapped it on our faces, I could feel the fishing boat swinging side to side as I stood near the edge with my sister. "Everybody get a fishing rod,"dad cried. I quickly ran to the other side of the fishing boat and grabbed a green fishing rod, I stood near the edge of the fishing boat with my older sister we both casted our rods at the same time and we silently waited for some fish to arrive. After 10 minutes I started to feel my line move, I pulled in my line with a nervous but happy look on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment